The exhibition is hosted in the AIR SIDE and LAND SIDE areas of Brindisi Airport and can be visited in two ways:
– free access for travelers departing from Brindisi Airport (a valid travel document is required)
– guided tours every Thursday evening from 10 pm, only by reservation.
Due to the security procedures for access to the airport, to reserve a guided tour it is necessary to:
– send a booking request to email@example.com by 10 am on the previous Wednesday;
– specify the names of all participants, a telephone number and a copy of valid identity documents for each participant (including underage);
– wait for a confirmation e-mail and / or telephone contact from the organization.
Guided tours are free and take place only on set days and in the evening, for groups of 20 people at a time; if the number of participants is less than 10, the reservations will be rescheduled to the next available tour.
HOW TO GET HERE
The Airport offers various types of parking. You can find them HERE.
INFO & TICKETS:>> www.cotrap.it
> STP – SOCIETA’ TRASPORTI PUBBLICI S.P.A.
INFO >> www.stpbrindisi.it
INFO >> www.autostradale.it
INFO >> +39 0831 597901